Please download, read and share this 61-page report compiling Croakey Conference News Service coverage of the Australian Society of Medical Imaging and Radiation Therapy (ASMIRT) conference that was held in Sydney from 27-30 April.
The conference, for radiographers, radiation therapists and the wider medical radiation sciences community, was held under the theme: Champions of change: honouring the past, embracing the present, shaping the future.
The report covers:
- “Your everyday was my worst day”: conference puts patient-centred care in focus
- Improving cancer care for sexually and gender diverse people
- What does the future look like for medical radiation science and its workforce?
- Artificial Intelligence in healthcare must focus on diversity and equity
- “Wars don’t stop cancer”: Australian health and medical sector urged to support Ukraine
- Medical radiation sciences: addressing workforce pressures, cultural safety and quality of care
- Twitter Analytics.
Warm thanks to everyone who contributed to the sharing of #ASMIRT2023 news via Twitter and other channels.
A TweetBinder analysis found 1,977 tweets were sent by 235 contributors using the conference hashtag, creating an estimated value for the hashtag of $34,738.
Read more here, and see the summary below.
Read more about the Croakey Conference News Service.