- Lessons and challenges for palliative care amid a pandemic
- Palliative care must get political on injustice and inequity, conference told
- Creating a cocoon: plans underway for Australia’s first paediatric palliative care plan
- Tweeting up a storm on palliative care, including on the Waiting Room Revolution
- How do we ensure good and dignified deaths in COVID-19 and beyond?
- Making magic moments last forever in a ‘fast story of slow loss’
- CroakeyVOICES talks equity, COVID-19, and getting political at the 2021 Oceanic Palliative Care Conference
- One day teacher, one day student: two-way learning urged in global palliative care
- Palliative care needs to address end of life discrimination experienced by LGBTIQ+ people.
Journalist Linda Doherty reported on the 2021 Oceanic Palliative Care Conference for the Croakey Conference News Service. Researcher Alison Barrett live-tweeted, and broadcaster Cate Carrigan created a CroakeyVOICES podcast of key conversations.
Read more about the Croakey Conference News Service here.