Please download, read and share this 62-page report compiling our coverage from the first Australian and New Zealand conference on consumer leadership and experience in healthcare: The Shifting Gears summit, hosted by the Consumers Health Forum of Australia.
- Shifting Gears: success stories and way-points on the road to consumer-centred healthcare
- Using social media to engage consumers in health service design and quality improvement
- Navigating the road to consumer leadership in health: Shifting Gears day two
- CroakeyVOICES examines Shifting Gears to drive consumer leadership and experience in healthcare
- Shifting Gears Summit: a user’s manual in ten parts
- Health consumers of today, partners of tomorrow
- CroakeyVOICES joins consumers Shifting Gears on the road to improved quality in healthcare
- Health Voices.
Jennifer Doggett and Cate Carrigan reported on the #ShiftingGearsSummit for the Croakey Conference News Service, and Nicole MacKee contributed to live-tweeting of the event, with Dr Ruth Armstrong as editor. Warm thanks to all who contributed to the coverage with their presentations, interviews, tweeting and engagement.