Croakey is closed for summer holidays and will resume publishing in the week of 18 January 2021. In the meantime, we are re-publishing some of our top articles from 2020.
This article was first published on August 31, 2020
Please download, read and share this 119-page report compiling our coverage from VicHealth’s five-part webinar series, Life and Health Re-imagined.
- How can we reshape work to benefit everyone?
- Good food for all, how do we get there?
- Streets for people – lessons from a return to local living
- Addressing social and health inequities as we emerge from lockdown
- Where do we go next with prevention?
Marie McInerney covered #HealthReimagined for the Croakey Conference Reporting Service. Warm thanks to all who contributed to the coverage with their presentations, interviews, tweeting and engagement.
Leave a Reply