Please download, read and share this 108-page report compiling our coverage from the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists (RANZCP) 2021 Congress: Influencing and being influenced by the world around us.
- Mental health aftershocks in focus as psychiatrists gather for pandemic summit
- Mental health specialists warned of rising harms of hate speech for individuals and society
- “The deep breath”: reckoning with First Nations ways of knowing in mental health
- COVID-19 and mental health: moral and logistical challenges and an ongoing toll
- Wrapping tweets and news from #RANZCP2021
- “It was personal. It was now. It was the future.” The mental health toll of climate disasters
- Psychiatrists must challenge structural drivers of family violence and their own roles in trauma
- Tackling workforce distribution and diversity to deliver on mental health reform
Dr Amy Coopes reported on #RANZCP2021 for the Croakey Conference News Service, and Jennifer Doggett contributed to live-tweeting of the event, with Marie McInerney as editor. Warm thanks to all who contributed to the coverage with their presentations, interviews, tweeting and engagement.
Leave a Reply