Please download, read and share this 44-page report compiling Croakey Conference News Service coverage of the Equally Well Symposium, which was held earlier this year as a virtual event as well as in person at the Gold Coast Campus of Griffith University.
- Improving the physical health of people with mental illness
- Changing lives, saving lives and transforming care
- Improving systems, attitudes, care and lives: tweet reports from Equally Well Symposium
- Holistic approaches to improving physical and mental health
- Research reveals priority concerns of people with mental illness
- New shoots: pilot program offers hope for better care for people with serious mental illness.
Read more about the Croakey Conference News Service.