Please download, read and share this 33-page report compiling Croakey Conference News Service coverage of a Climate Change and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health roundtable, hosted by the Lowitja Institute in partnership with the National Health Leadership Forum and the Climate and Health Alliance.
- “Listen to us”: Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander leadership on climate and health
- Rising up: Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people leading for climate justice
- Listen up! Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander leaders are demanding a key role in climate change solutions
- “Wake up, Australia, we have got a country to save”
- Wrapping the tweets from a landmark event, #IndigenousClimateJustice21.
Read more about the Croakey Conference News Service.