Croakey collaborates with various colleagues to offer a range of professional training options and services that are in line with our core mission of engaged, informed, constructive public debate and innovative practice.
These services are offered by extremely experienced and skilled members of the Croakey connective, and can be tailored to your organisational or individual needs. They also help to raise funds to support our public interest journalism. They include:
- Reporting on events, webinars or conferences
- Report writing and editing
- Graphic design services – presentations, reports, memes, graphics, illustrations.
- Workshops (online or IRL):
- using social media for advocacy
- research dissemination
- community engagement
- policy impact
- strategic development
- professional development
- graphic design
- introductory and advanced skills development in Twitter impact.
- Individual mentoring programs (eg writing, tweeting, communications, designing documents)
- Experienced journalists/moderators to MC meetings or public events
- Tailored webinars
- Website development and maintenance
- Research translation and dissemination strategies.
We are also open to suggestions and discussing other services within our remit.