According to our latest readership analysis (more details here), these were our most popular reads in February (after the homepage).
1. “I am here. I am the solution”: Time to listen to Indigenous solutions to violence against women
By Annie Blatchford, (reporting from #ANROWS2016 for the Croakey Conference News Service).
2. Sydney pilot to begin amid growing calls to place pharmacists with GPs
By Walter Kmet
3. Creating a fairer distribution of health: what will it take?
By Melissa Sweet (for #HealthEquity16)
4. Announcing Indigenous Health May Day 2016 – and calling for expressions of interest
By #IHMayDay team
6. Could the review of the NHMRC’s grant programme save centuries of researchers’ time?
By Adrian Barnett
9. Boycott or battle? Medicine’s refugee dilemma
By Amy Coopes
Top five stories since our re-launch as a standalone platform on 1 September 2015
1. Addicted to medicine
By Paul Biegler
4. Pap smears and political amnesia
By Margaret Faux
• More details on Croakey readership are here.