Thanks to all the Croakey contributors who gave up their time (and probably some sleep as well) to add to the election health debate.
• The 32 per cent of Australians who went missing in the campaign
Gordon Gregory, National Rural Health Alliance
• Which is least worst health policy? Leyland P76 or East German Trebi?
Bob Wells, Menzies Centre for Health Policy ANU
• Election health policy: what’s depressing and what’s exciting
Paul Smith, Australian Doctor
Gavin Mooney, University of Sydney
• Some clever ideas we should steal from the US
Lesley Russell, Menzies Centre for Health Policy, University of Sydney
• Where are the vision and leadership on mental health reform?
Barbara Hocking, SANE Australia
• What will the election mean for divisions of general practice?
Kristin Michaels, Eastern Ranges GP Association
• On health, the contrast between Liberals and Labor is stark
Peter Brooks, University of Melbourne
• A medical specialist’s diagnosis: Tony Abbott get real on IT
Rob Loblay, Sydney specialist
• Not much chance of real reform, whoever wins
Stephen Leeder, Menzies Centre for Health Policy, University of Sydney
Anonymous health policy analyst
• How should we judge election health policies?
Andrew Tonkin. Monash University
• The PM and telemedicine: why has it taken so long
• What we need in the last week of the campaign
Mark Harris, University NSW
• Govt and Opposition get a big, fat F for obesity control
Jane Martin, Obesity Policy Coalition
• How do the major parties stack up on general practice?
Jennifer Doggett, health policy analyst
• Where is the vision in health policy?
Peter Sainsbury, University of Sydney
• An insightful analysis of election health policy
Kellie Bisset, Medical Observer
• A comprehensive analysis of election health policy
Carol Bennett, Consumers Health Forum
• Beyond the horserace: kicking off an election health series
Ian Olver, Cancer Council Australia
… And finally, if you are interested in Croakey’s own take on it all, you will have to visit ABC’s online forum, The Drum, where I went moonlighting…