Information about Croakey Health Media’s Board of Directors can be found here.
Social journalism team
Croakey’s Social Journalism team is steered by public health journalist Dr Melissa Sweet, in collaboration with many others. The team includes the editors, as well as contributing editors, columnists and people who collaborate on various projects.
Members of the team wear multiple hats, and the editors declare their conflicts of interest here.
- Editor-in-Chief – Overall editorial responsibility; reporting to directors and members; steering social journalism activities and development; outreach and sustainability; organisational development. A CHM director.
- Managing Editor – Editorial responsibilities; outreach and sustainability; organisational development.
- Editors – Commissioning, editing, writing and publishing articles. Contributing to social journalism activities and development.
- Creative director/web developer – Website design and development; graphic design; contributing to social journalism activities and development.
- Chief Operating Officer – Supporting financial sustainability and development; business planning; working with funders; and providing outreach and relationship management.
- Contributing editors – Providing advice; contributing to social journalism activities and development; outreach and engagement.
Dr Melissa Sweet
Secretary of CHM members
Dr Ruth Armstrong
Dr Amy Coopes
Graphic design & web development
Creative Director & Web Developer
Chief Operating Officer
Dr Summer May Finlay
Dr Lesley Russell
Dr Tess Ryan
Dr Tim Senior