Please download, read and share this 55-page report compiling our coverage from the Youth Health Forum National Summit, hosted by the Consumers Health Forum of Australia on Wednesday 15 September.
- Putting the priorities in health and health care for young people on the agenda
- Time to end virtue signalling for young people in health
- Youth Health Forum National Summit: change that will make a difference
- Putting young people’s priorities on the national agenda
- Youth voices reshaping health at the national summit
- What do we want and when do we want it? Young people call for a real say in health reform.
Marie McInerney and Jennifer Doggett reported on the Youth Health Forum 2021 National Summit for the Croakey Conference News Service. Three organisers from the Youth Summit, Luke Catania, Emily Cole and Jasmine Elliott, live-tweeted the event via @WePublicHealth.
Read more about the Croakey Conference News Service here.